Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Preparing For This Weekend's Race

Preparing for this weekend's race might be a little tricky. I did 5 on Saturday, which is good. Yesterday I did a mile on the treadmill and weight/core fitness. Today I won't be able to do anything because I am volunteering at the school this morning, and the kids will be released early because of an impending snow storm. Thursday I'm doing weight/core fitness again. So that leaves Friday. I'm thinking I'll do a simple 2.5 mile run--and that's it. Not sure what else to do, really.

Yesterday's workout was a good one. I'm really liking this new trainer. She really pushes me, which is great. And she listens when I say that a weight is too heavy or something doesn't feel right. Seems like a no brainer, but it's a hard balance between being pushed beyond your comfort zone and not hurting yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment