Monday, January 25, 2010

In Which I Slack and Slack. And Then Slack Some More.

Ugh! I am slacking. That is the upshot of this short post. I have not run in several days. I have gone skiing. And yes, it is raining today. But the slacking must stop. I have no good excuse.

Tomorrow I go to the gym. I resolve to get there early and run on the treadmill. And then run again after my workout.

Wednesday I have volunteer work to do at the library. And then I take the kids skiing again in the afternoon. Not sure where I'll fit in the running unless I get up at 6am. Which may happen.

Thursday I will not be at the gym because I will be babysitting The Cousins and My Brood all at the same time.

Friday ... let's hope I get my act together and am running on that day. And Saturday. And Sunday.

Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment