Monday, January 11, 2010

An Uninspired Day

It happens. No running today. I'm feeling tired from the long weekend. If I had the rest of the day to myself I would probably make it out for a nice long run. But in an hour I'll need to go pick up Jamie at preschool. And I'm not going to make it out there before then. So. No run today.

I needed this morning to recover from the weekend. We were just busy--friends, family, food, wine. Sounds wonderful, of course, but I'm seriously tired from it. I think I could have wrapped myself in a blanket and just slept the day away if I'd let myself. Basically I've done the mental equivalent of a blanket-wrapped day. I haven't spoken to anyone since dropping of Jamie this morning. I really needed the quiet.

Mental health day today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment